Assam Tractor Scheme under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojna (CMSGUY), the state government of Assam has introduced the Tractor Distribution Scheme for farmers. His plan’s primary goal is to revitalize the agriculture industry and assist in increasing farmer incomes by double by 2022.
Tractor Scheme Online Application: A special scheme of the Government of India through which you can get a free tractor? What documents are needed for this? Read the full article to learn how to apply .
Table of Contents
Assam Tractor Scheme Full Details
|Name of the scheme
|Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme.
|State Government of Assam
|Launched in the Year
|Rs. One Crore.
|Improve the income of farmers
|Subsidy on tractors (70%)Maximum Subsidy 5.50 Lakh, Minimum Subsidy 3.84 Lakh
In each revenue village, the government would supply one tractor at subsidized rates, along with a few essential equipment, under the recently amended tractor system. In the first phase, the state government would distribute about 10,109 tractors. The state’s 26,000 communities will all be covered by this tractor distribution program gradually.
A tractor distribution system is open to applications from groups of eight to ten real adult farmers. If the farmers make good use of these tractors, this program will benefit the agricultural industry. These tractors may be used by farmers for agricultural purposes, which will aid in Assam’s development. For the effective execution of this programme, the state government has set aside Rs 1000 crore.
Assam Tractor Scheme Documents
The following is a list of the documents that must be submitted in order to apply for the Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme:
- Aadhar Card as the identity card of all the applicants of a group.
- residence certificate.
- Pan Card.
- Mobile Number
Who is eligible to apply for the Assam Tractor Scheme?
- Individuals are not eligible to get benefits from the Assam Tractor Scheme.
- A group made up of eight to ten adult farmers from the same community.
- The group must have a shared bank account, apply collectively, and include the signatures of all members on the application form, preferably together with information on the land and crops that are grown, in order to be eligible for the tractor plan.
- There shouldn’t be more than one person from the same family in the application group.
This scheme has been launched jointly by the Government of India and the Government of Assam. Through this scheme, you will get a free tractor at home. By applying through the Government of India’s PM Kisan Tractor Asoni and the Assam Government’s Samagra Gram Unnayan Yojana, you can bring home a tractor with 50% capacity. Click on the link below to apply. 👇👇👇👇👇