DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment-Applications are being accepted from qualified applicants for the positions of District Technical Support Staff (DTSS) and District Project Manager (DPM) 03 at the Office of the District Commissioner (DC Office) Kamrup Metro.
DC Office Kamrup Metro has recently announced a recruitment notification for the posts of DPM and DTSS. Check vacancy details, age limit, salary, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria.
Table of Contents
DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment Notification
1. District Project Manager (DPM)
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 22000/- per month
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with working knowledge of computer
Experience: two years at least of experience in the IT industry and familiarity with computer systems .
2. District Technical Support Staff (DTSS)
No. of posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 14000/- per month
Educational Qualification: 10+2 with a diploma in IT
Experience: Minimum one year of experience working in the IT field.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment
Age Limit: As of January 1, 2023, 41 is the maximum age to apply for the positions of DPM and DTSS.
For applicants who have worked in a comparable role for that District Administration or any other, the age restriction will be loosened by the number of years of service, up to a maximum of eight years.
Duration of Assignment: DPM & DTSS’s first agreement will run for eleven (eleven) months. If adequate performance and good behavior are assessed during the tenth month of each ongoing contract period, the contract may be extended for the following term.
- The primary work location for DPM shall be the Office of the District Commissioner, Kamrup Metro, and the incumbent may be required to provide services across the district.
- The DTSS shall be required to provide technical support at Sub-District Offices and Revenue Circle Offices or as required by DeGS, Kamrup Metro.
- The DPM and DTSS positions will each have a separate written exam and personal interview.
- The written test will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions covering the following topics: math, computer systems knowledge, quantitative aptitude and reasoning, general awareness, and a total of 50 marks.
- A total of 50 marks will be awarded for the personal interview, and the candidate will be chosen at the end based on the sum of the marks from both the written exam and the personal interview (out of 100).
- Candidates who have been employed in comparable roles by any District Administration in the state will receive 2 (two) marks for each year of service provided.
Important Dates of DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply for DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment
|Last Date to Submission Application for DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment
How to Apply for DC Office Kamrup Metro Recruitment 2024?
On or before the deadline, interested and qualified individuals who meet the aforementioned eligibility requirements may drop off their applications and the necessary paperwork to the Administration Branch, Office of District Commissioner (DC Office), Kamrup Metro, Guwahati.
- Barkhetri College Recruitment – For 6 Grade IV and Assistant Professor Posts
- DHSK College Dibrugarh Recruitment 2024– Check Full Details
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2024 For 260 Posts, Check How To Apply
- Delhi Public School Jorhat Recruitment – Check Salary, Eligibility, vacancy, Apply Online
- ISRO URSC Recruitment 2024 , For 224 Vacancies, Check How To Apply