The hiring of 90 Law Clerk/Research Associate positions has been announced by the Supreme Court of India Recruitment. Candidates who meet the requirements can apply online here.
99 motivated and competent candidates are being wanted by the Supreme Court Recruitment Cell to fill the positions of Law Clerk/Research Associates. With this recruitment drive, law graduates have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work at the nation’s highest court, obtaining unmatched expertise and insight into the legal system.
Table of Contents
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2024 Full Details
|Supreme Court of India
|Name of Recruitment
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of application
|Last date to apply
|15 February 2024
Name of post: Law Clerk Cum Research Associate
No of posts: 90 posts
Pay: Rs. 80,000/- per month
Name of organisation: Supreme Court of India
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 32 years as on 15.02.2024.
Educational Qualification of supreme court of India Recruitment:
- Before beginning the job as law clerk, the candidate must have graduated from an Indian law school, college, university, or other institution that has been approved by the Bar Council of India to admit advocates, and have an integrated degree program in law.
- After graduating from any stream, candidates enrolled in the third year of the Three-Year Law Course or the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course may also apply, provided they can provide documentation proving they completed their legal education prior to accepting the position of Law Clerk/Research Associate.
Additional Competencies of supreme court of India Recruitment: The candidate should possess writing skills, research and analytical abilities, and computer expertise, including the ability to get needed information from a variety of search engines and procedures, such e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, etc.
Application Fee: Applicants must only pay the Rs. 500 application/test fee online, along with any necessary bank fees. No other type of payment will be accepted for the fee. Applications sent via mail will not be accepted. The cost must be paid online via the UCO Bank Payment Gateway.
Important Dates of Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2024
- Starting date of submission of online application: 25th January 2024
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th February 2024
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
Interested and qualified applicants may apply online at the official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal for these positions. Interested parties may apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment by following the instructions below.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
SCI LAW Clerk cum Research Associate Selection Process
- There will be three stages to the selecting process: Section I consists of multiple-choice questions that assess applicants’ comprehension and legal knowledge; Part II: Subjective Written Exam, which assesses analytical and writing abilities; Section III: Conversation.
- Accessible on the Supreme Court of India website, www.sci.gov.in, is the “Scheme of Engaging Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates on Short-Term Contractual Assignment in the Supreme Court of India-January 2024,” which provides information on the Pattern of Examination, Minimum Qualifying Standards, and Terms and Conditions of contractual assignment.
- Twenty-three centers across India, including Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, and Visakhapatnam, will host two sessions of Part I and Part II on the same day.
- Written test for appointment to the position of Law Clerk/Research Associate, scheduled for March 10, 2024. Model Answer Keys for Part-I Multiple Choice Based Questions will be posted on the website at 12:00 Noon on March 11, 2024, and will be accessible until 11:59 p.m. on the same day for online objections, if any, from applicants, subject to payment of fees.