Apply for 322 positions in UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023: A remarkable job opportunity has been provided by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in its most recent recruitment notification. The UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 is discussed in this post. There are 322 career opportunities in this programme for the position of Assistant Commandant (AC).
|UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment
|UPSC (Union Public Service Commission )
|26 April 2023
|16 May 2023
Table of Contents
- 1 UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Details
- 2 Required Documents for UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2023
- 3 Important dates
- 4 How To Apply UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023 Vacancy
- 5 Important Links
- 6 Selection Criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment Details
Recently, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a unique recruitment opportunity for anybody interested in working as an assistant commandant (AC). 322 AC positions have been filled in total. For individuals who are interested in working for the Central Public Service Commission or searching for employment in the same industry, this is a great chance.
UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 Details:
Post Name: Assistant Commandant (AC)
Total No. Of Post: 322
- BSF: 86
- CRPF: 55
- CISF: 91
- ITBP: 60
- SSB: 30
- Total No. Of Post: 322
Education Qualification : A graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution is the minimum educational requirement for the UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancies 2023. Candidates can read the official notification for extensive information regarding the educational requirements.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
- Age limit as on: 01 August 2023.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS : 200/-
- ST/ SC / PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode :- Online (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card And UPI)
Required Documents for UPSC Assistant Commandant Vacancy 2023
- The Aadhar Card: is a required document that attests to the applicant’s identity and address. Ensure that the data on your Aadhaar card is accurate and up-to-date.
- PAN Card: The applicant’s PAN Card is another necessary document that attests to their income and other pertinent tax information. You can apply for a PAN card online or offline if you don’t already have one.
- Post Related Certificate : You must submit a certificate attesting to your qualifications for the position for which you are applying. Your educational background and work experience should be listed on the certificate.
- Caste Certificate: If you fall under a protected category, you must present a caste certificate attesting to your caste and category. The certificate must be current and provided by a reputable organisation.
- Residence Certificate: A residence certificate confirming your current address is also required. The certificate must be issued by a reputable organisation and have true information on it.
- Passport-size photo: You’ll need to submit a current photo that properly identifies you. Make sure the image is high-quality and was taken with a simple, light-coloured background.
- Email ID: Lastly, you must supply a working email address that you will use to communicate with the UPSC in the future. Make sure the email address is active and that you routinely check it for updates.
- Notification Released Date : 26 April 2023
- Start Date Of Application Submission : 26 April 2023
- Last Date Of Application Submission : 16 May 2023
- Modify Application Form : 17-23 May 2023
- Examination Date : 06 Aug 2023
- Application Mode : Online
How To Apply UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023 Vacancy
You can apply online if you would like to be considered for these UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 positions. The entire procedure for applying online is described in depth and step-by-step below. By using the steps outlined here, you can apply for these positions relatively easily.
- You must first visit the recruitment’s official website in order to submit an application. By the way, the official website’s link is provided below.
- You must click the link for One-time registration (OTR) for UPSC examinations and online application on its home page.
- You must click on New Registration on the page that now appears in front of you.
- The registration form will now appear in front of you, where all necessary information must be entered accurately and completed.
- As soon as you submit, user ID and password will be sent to the mobile number you provided, and you must use those to log in to the website’s portal.
- As soon as you log in, your application form will appear, requiring you to accurately fill out every field.
- After that, all of the requested documents must be scanned and uploaded.
- The completed application must then be examined once from start to finish.
- Next, submit the application form and pay the application cost for your category.
- The completed application form can be printed out and stored for future use.
- Your application for the UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023 will be finished in this manner.
Selection Criteria for UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam: There are two papers in the written test, which is given the same day. Paper II receives 200 points while Paper I receives 250 points. The written test is meant to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge and comprehension of general studies, essay writing, and comprehension.
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Test: Applicants who pass the written exam must then show up for the physical standards and physical efficiency test. The purpose of this test is to evaluate the candidate’s physical stamina and fitness.
- Medical Exam: After passing the physical standards/physical efficiency test, candidates must go through a medical exam to make sure they are physically and mentally qualified for the position.
- Interview/Personality Test: Applicants who pass the medical screening are contacted for an interview and personality test. The 150-point interview/personality exam is used to determine whether a candidate is qualified for the position.
- Merit List: The candidate’s performance on the written exam, the physical standards/physical efficiency test, the medical examination, and the interview/personality test all go into creating the final merit list. The merit list is based on a scale of 600 points, with each step having a different weighting.